“Time spent with horses opened up a level of honesty and insight in myself that I did not expect and this helped me have more constructive and empathic conversations with key people in my life”
Jo Macsween, Vistage Group Chair Central Scotland | Former MD Macsween Haggis
We work 1:1 to deliver focused individual development. These sessions are completely person-centric, underpinned by a number of coaching, psychology, NLP and neuroscience models. This enables us to work deeply on individual challenges.
How it works
We select our coaches for the difference they make – for their ability to bring real change to individuals, teams and organisations. Our coaches challenge and support – removing excuses, creating personal responsibility, and increasing self-belief. They get to the core of issues, addressing beliefs, values and thinking patterns to creating lasting change.
We combine equine and executive coaching, working with clients over a period of time to ensure the moments of insight translate to sustained behaviour change.
- Developing awareness: Holding up a mirror to how you show up
- Developing presence: Working with purpose and powerful intention
- Building confidence: finding your core stability
- Interpersonal: building connections: creating trust and maintaining boundaries
- Thinking patterns: risk appetite, creativity, decisiveness, time frames
- Executive coaching
- Personal authenticity
- Making transitions
- Emotional agility
- Resilience and wellbeing
- Managing relationships