We are all facing unprecedented changes and the associated impact on psychological well-being. At LeadChange we want to live up to our name by quickly adapting and providing thought leadership around mental health and wellbeing.
Our mission is simple, to support businesses and people to
How we can help
What we are offering free to clients:
- Mental Health Continuum Questionnaire (MHCQ): A validated online questionnaire so anyone can understand their current level of mental health and get immediate feedback and some key actions to improve it.
- Consultancy: 30 mins consultancy to include a 1:1 Personal Mental Health Review alongside a Business Mental Health Review to explore ways to more effectively and efficiently target mental health interventions.
Following the consultancy clients will get:
- Free access for up to 100 people to the Mental Health Continuum Questionnaire.
- Free access to our Managers Guide to Mental Health & Wellbeing: Including indicators to identify levels of mental health, coaching questions, activities and recommendations to engage employees dependent on their level of mental health in the Survive Stage.
- Follow up support: We can work with you to analyse the outputs of the MHCQ at a group level providing evidence to inform mental health strategy, provide 1:1 Mental Health Coaching and recommend free and paid inventions matched to your needs.
- Positive social impact: As well as ensuring our own business continuity we are supporting a number of communities, by working with us you can feel proud you are helping them.
- Move beyond crisis management and business continuity
- Make evidence based investments in Mental Health that make the most of free resources
- Clear messages for managers, individuals and senior leaders
- Promote your personal mental health and wellbeing
- Promote a positive mental health conversations and attitudes
- Manage psychological crises effectively, reducing the negative impact on people and the business
Promoting a positive social impactAs well as ensuring our own business continuity we are supporting a number of communities, by working with us you can feel proud you are also helping them. You can read more about how we are working with the NHS, businesses and our charity partner HorseHeard by clicking the links below. Thanks in advance for your support
- Expertise: We are Chartered Psychologists trained to support individuals and organisations promote Mental Health and develop Psychological Resilience.
- Evidence: As Chartered Psychologists we deliver evidence based interventions grounded in research.
- Insight: We are collating and analysing data to create open source research that will support all businesses going forward.
- Experience: We have a wide range of resources available to support remote working, emotional resilience and healthy working behaviours beyond coaching that are available to our clients.
- Ethics: We Pay It Forward. By working with larger companies on a paid basis we are able to offer coaching to those that don’t have access to support for free.