Women in Leadership
“The best day of leadership development I have ever experienced”
Nurun Ahmed, Commercial Manager at Avidity IP
Women in Leadership
Life-changing personal impact, influencing and negotiation programmes for women that inspire successful careers and promote gender balance in organisations.
Our programmes develop the confidence and skills for women to negotiate, communicate and influence effectively. We enable an individual approach to achieving high performance and avoiding burnout. We also build the internal capability of organisations and create self-managing solutions to deliver cost effective and sustainable activities proven to make an impact.
Why programmes for women?
Gender has an impact gender on negotiations, influencing and communication. Our neuroscience based approach helps participants understand how and why people think, make decisions and behave – behavioural insights. They will work with proven frameworks and strategies to manage their interactions to maximise outcomes – every interaction causes a reaction.
The business case
Research (Credit Suisse Research Institute, McKinsey, Gallup, Scientific American) shows businesses with gender diversity in leadership experience greater: Profitability, Share price, Productivity, Quality, Employee commitment, Retention, Innovation and Creativity
- Build positive beliefs, self-confidence and esteem
- Increase self-awareness of personal style and impact
- Enhance impact and influence in personal and organisational negotiations
- Manage cross gender interactions with confidence
- Develop an individual approach to achieving high performance and avoiding burnout
- Build a network and support from connections to accelerate their career
- Women in STEM careers
- Influential Women Programme
- Negotiation Skills for Women
We are proud to partner influencing and negotiation experts ICD to deliver this programme. ICD are specialists in training and coaching in the science of conversation and communication. Their neuroscience based approach focuses on how and why people think, make decisions and behave – behavioural insights.